Followers

Nature V. Nurture






I thank Jesus that I was never molested or sexually assaulted at all. I'm blessed to say that my attraction to the same sex is totally instinctual and not based on any perversions. My heart goes out to the victims of such heinous crimes; children are innocent--anyone who has ill thoughts toward them have wicked hearts.

My earliest memory of (being conscious of) my first attraction to a boy occurred in 5th grade. He was sitting across from me in Music class and I accidental ran my foot up his leg (mistaking it for the leg of the table). We argued a bit about it, but afterwards, I realized "hey, I kinda liked that". From there, the rest is history.

Not to start the whole "Nature V. Nurture" argument, but I totally vote for Nature as the cause of homosexuality; not on Nurture. However, my closest and dearest friend was molested at a young age and has since then been experiencing mixed emotions on her sexual identity. So, I think that Nature is the primary cause, and Nurture may just be a catalyst, depending on the person and situation.

SO, WHAT'S YOUR TAKE ON IT? IS IT NATURE OR NURTURE THAT CAUSES ONE TO BE "GAY" (whatever "gay" may mean, right?)

(BTW, Enjoy the pics!)