Followers

Damn, Daddy!

It's something about a mature black man that just gets me jumping... They don't just "fuck", they know how to make love. They don't just bang you out like the younger cats do; black daddies know how to stroke, long, deep, hard. They like to take their time; sexually unselfish. They understand that sex is an equally beneficial arraignment so they take pleasure in pleasing. Foreplay, check. Tongue play, check. Ass, chest, body worship-- check. Rim, Rim, and more Rim. Baby Oil on the nightstand, a blunt or two, love songs in the background...

Sorry ya'll, it's been a good week since I've been without sex, so I'm going through withdrawal. Is it bad that the only reason I like visiting this one girls house (she thinks I like her) is because her dad is such eye candy, my pupils have cavities.

(Note: this does not apply to all black men, some of them are just a hard dick and nothing else. Hell, I could use a toy if that's all I wanted)