Followers

Valley of the Muted Rainbow

Chris Brown and his homey-lover-friend?

Crazy is as crazy does.

In the latest episode of I'm Not Gay, I'm Just A Man Who Has Sex with Men comes this rather...interesting character named "Jordan." (What is it with the "J" names?)

Jordan claims that, from time to time, he and Chris Brown (yes, that Chris Brown) get it in, but neither of them are gay. He says:

"I’m not gay. Chris isn’t gay. I mean, if your definition of somebody being gay is somebody fuckin’ around occasionally then whatever, but you know, I ain’t gay. Whatever went on between me and Chris is really our business. I don’t really have to go into detail about what’s going on, but if that’s why you came to this video then you’re going to be disappointed. Whatever occurred between us is our business."

It's your business, but you put it on YouTube? Right. Sounds like shenanigans to me.

Personally, I think Jordan's story is a bunch of nonsense. But if you'd like to see this father of two talk about his (non)relationship with Chris Brown, and how it was his texts that caused the fight between Brown and Rihanna (*eye roll*), watch the video below. And visit Queerty for the full scoop.