Followers

Don't Be A Pussy!

She’s HELLA thick! About 5’6” she doesn’t have much going for her in the chest area but she has an ass to be rivaled with. And I’m not exaggerating just for the sake of it—I mean, she can tell Beyonce’ to redefine Bootylicious! And omg, her shoe game is on point as well. She has more stilettos than the law allows! For my birthday, she’s the one who organized all of the friends, bought all of the drinks, etc. The outfit she wore that night even gave ME a woody, and we all know how gay I am… smh…

She’s the one I talk about in my PreDICKament  post a while back. 

She’s one of my closest friends and I love her to death!

BUT>>>

Okay, well, after the club, we all went out to IHOP. And blah blah blah, we had a great time and all that. We sat across from each other and she kept playing footsies with me under the table. Now, this was annoying to me for many reasons but I didn’t stop her. Idky… So, the night goes on and she’s like “do you have your phone with you? Because I’ve been texting you for a while…” I was still drunk and fumbled in my back pocket for my phone. I opened up the text message and this is what it read verbatim:

“Happy Bday [Cogito]. Let’s cut the bull. I’ma give you some Pussy for yo Bday…”

*sighs* 

Many different things ran through my mind. This ALWAYS FUCKING HAPPENS TO ME!! Whenever a woman and I get mad cool with each other, somehow she always ends up wanting to jump my bones! I MEAN, THIS IS THE TYPE OF SHIT THAT STRAIGHT MEN DREAM OF, RIGHT? They can have it. Women have always felt comfortable coming to me for advice and stuff but it never fails… And then, when you turn them down, they’re like ????

Anyway, this was all a set up because she made me leave my car at the Poetry Spot so I HAD to crash at her house. Damn. So, I look up from my screen after reading the text message and she’s being coy. Continuing on with the convo of the table as if nothing ever happened. I didn’t miss a beat. Although I’m not straight, I’m sure many of the same rules still apply: mind games, lies, tricks, etc.

It’s like, I can attract very good women who will hold me down and provide all the things I’m looking for (and willing to give) in a relationship, BUT I CAN’T FIND A HALF-WAY DECENT GUY THAT’S NOT EITHER A HOE, LIAR, ATTENTION-WHORE, GOLD DIGGER, OR SOME COMBINATION OF THEM ALL!

And I even date Fems! That’s the thing! Like, I actually kinda like a guy with a lil “sugar in his tank” as the old folks used to say, lol. Don’t get me wrong, I’m not into Trannies or nothing like that though. And it’s not that I’m saying I’m not into “M” at all—she’s everything I could ask for in a spouse—but she’s a WOMAN! I’m GAY! That just doesn’t fly.

…so to save a lot of drama, I just sobered up and acted like I never received the text message and told her I was sober enough to drive home... 

I’m a total Pussy, I know. But hearts are some pretty delicate objects; especially women’s. 

Hell, if I just came flat-out and told her I was gay, she wouldn’t believe me anyway (unless I showed her this blog, lol). 

She’d probably just think it was an excuse to not sleep w/her because she’s unattractive or something. Far from it, girl. I’m just gay!

Of one thing I am certain: I care about her way too much to just string her along like this.
I think I'm going to have to let her know how I am.
I just hope it doesn't strain our relationship.
And if it does, won't that mean she was just trying to fuck me from day 1? 

*sighs* I need a drink…

Enjoy the pics!

P.S. If you’re not a Lil Wayne fan, it’s only because you haven’t heard Six Foot Seven. My gift to you: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iRWgmWwNoQQ

Capricornaries@hotmail.com

--Cogito