Followers

I Had a Dream


I can now add interpreter ofdreams to my resume.

Last night, I had two separatedreams about getting beat up, well fighting. In the first one, I was in BigLots with my mother and sister and they were apparently having a drunk festwhere everyone had glass beer bottles. I bumped into someone and they just startedhauling beer bottles at me. I run out the store, dodging bottles like bullets,until I make it to a tour bus of sorts to get out of there.

In the second dream, which wasafter my 3AM bathroom break, was of me at my doctor’s office getting checkedout for the migraines I’ve been having. And as I sit in the waiting room acoffee shop appears, so I decide to order something.

As I sit at the counter waiting,this dude comes up and rubs his dickprint across my forehead, and some ghettogirl in the lobby has a problem with it; I, of course, don’t. And she’s goingoff about all kinds of things that ghetto girls say. I look at her and say, “Ihave 7 letters behind my name: BA, MA, PhD. Get on my level,” which sends herinto a greater frenzy. Her and the forehead rub-er get into it, and I walk off,they start fighting, and she pulls out acid and throws it on him.

So do you want theinterpretation?

Here it comes.


Brace yourself.

A dick-slap to the forehead willcure headaches. Don’t take any aspirin, Tylenol, or Excedrin, get Big Dick Tyto come over and slap you in the face a couple times. 


-CB