Followers

MONDAY MUSICAL MOTIVATION: SEXY AND I KNOW IT












What did I just watch!? Redfoo and SkyBlu are crazy!
Check out LMFAO's music video for their latest single "Sexy And I Know It",
which is en route to become the new "Party Rock Anthem", as the new
single is rising up the US charts at a steady pace, as well as gaining major
radio airplay and lastly, "Sexy And I Know It" is about to crack the
Top 10 on iTunes USA! Congrats! I personally dig this song, the beat is hot,
and overall, it serves as a great club smasher. 







Now...as for the video (shot in Venice Beach, California), it's left me
speechless...It's kinda funny and kinda disgusting, LOlz. Death at the 'wiggle-wiggle-wiggle' part
xD. I just don't wanna think what LMFAO will do if they release "Put That
Ass To Work" as a single.

CLICK HERE TO READ MORE