Followers

MIRACLE...










Miracle…The dictionary defines it as "an event that appears unexplainable by the laws of nature and so
is held to be supernatural in origin or an act of God."
When I reflect
on the men and events that led me to Noel, I am forced to conclude that a
miracle -- no, a series of miracles -- has occurred. How else can years of heartache turn out to be, in the long run,
blessings?







But then my inner critic says, "Are you so self-obsessed as to believe that the hand of God/universe
moves through your puny life?"
Well, if I assume an infinite God/universe,
the answer is, why not? The
dictionary definition of infinite is "having
no boundaries or limits."
With that in mind it seems self-obsessed to
think that the influence of something infinite wouldn't extend to me, or anyone
else for that matter. Of course I could also claim that we're all chemical
accidents in a dead and meaningless universe. It just doesn't make a very
interesting Ah-Ha Moment!