Followers

OLDIE, BUT GOODIE: ¿DO YOU TAKE "IT", GIVE oR BOTH?











CHANGE is constant and labels that we subscribe to are OBSOLETE in
the GAME of SEX in the GAY community.
I find it very interesting how we label ourselves and place ourselves in boxes
created by the world. I know for a fact that most men that say they are TOP say
that because they associate it masculinity and dominance and MEN are
suppose to be hard and tough. But the funny thing to me is I wonder if they realize what they are doing? If you think a MAN that
is a BOTTOM is less than or inferior to a man that is TOP aren’t you just emulating what society
thinks about us?









You know that
age old question, 
‘WHO IS THE MAN & WHO IS THE WOMAN?’ I
find it so funny how 
WE are all GAY because we LOVE
MEN
 but rather think that WE are GAY because WE happen
to indulge in anal sex. If that’s the case 
WOMEN have
asses just as men do, so why not 
F&CK them up the ASS? Why just give that option to a man? An ASS
is an ASS so what’s the difference?
So I ask, DO U TAKE, GIVE oR
BOTH?

CLICK HERE TO READ MORE