Followers

PUSSY & THE 'HETERO' MAN: ¿CAN IT REALLY BE APPRECIATED?












I asked this
question because week after week, the ‘hetero’ men
in the barbershop seem to ALWAYS find
the need to talk about the women they been with that week or the women they
want to get with. I often wonder how women feel being nothing more than a ‘walking’ vagina. This past weekend
I had to point out to the barber that there was a young girl sitting in the
shop as they carried on their VERY LOUD conversation.
He then in turned said to me, ‘oh no
worries, she doesn’t know or understand what we are saying.’
 Now bear
in mind this girl is about 11 years old so I think she understands PLENTY! Moreover, I can’t help but
wonder if things like this plant seeds in young girls that grow into women that
accept the FACT that
most ‘hetero’ men do NOT appreciate/respect them. 







Is it an
oxymoron to identify men in general as sluts, or is it just karmically appropriate since these men have called and
treated women as sluts?
 If I were a woman, and looking for REAL love, am I to accept what is out there? Men
can be great, don’t get me wrong. Men are easier to bond with, but for some
reason MANY can’t seem to
bond with a woman beyond her genitals. Which makes me ask: are women stupid? They know the
game yet MANY of play with a losing
hand; I guess having a man’s attention (even
though it is for mostly sex)
 is better than having NO man @ all…