Followers

Tell Me How Long the Train's Been Gone II

Raz-B continues his story

I know I've dedicated more than enough time to Raz-B and his discussions about the abuse he claims to have suffered at the hands of Chris Stokes and Marques Houston (I believe him, by the way).  And I feel like more than a little bit of a voyeur when listening to his interviews.  At the same time, it's very interesting to watch all of this unravel as each time he talks to the media, he reveals a new aspect of his story.

This time, he alleges that he was not the only member of B2K who was abused.  Watch:


I don't think it's Raz-B's place to reveal someone else's abusive situation.  It's completely unfair to the victim, takes away their power and further victimizes them.

Here's hoping that Raz-B gathers enough courage and self-love to go see a therapist.