Followers

Kiss My Ass!

I’m fighting back tears while writing this particular post, but I’ll start from the beginning. When I’m bored, I sit back and I Blog-Hop. I come across one of my favorite blogs http://ka-os.blogspot.com (it moves fast, plenty of links, current events, etc.) and I came across a link that infuriated me.
----------Godhatesfags.com -------
I click on the link and it broke my fucking heart… For those who know, I’m also a very active member of my church. Not because I love church, but because I love God. And the God that people are always picket-signing about CAN’T be the same one who loves me unconditionally. I know He’s not as hating and condemning as people make Him seem. For some reason, they only know a God that is hateful, wrathful, judgmental and a downright Asshole. I’m not sure what crack it is their smoking, but the God I know is loving, forgiving, always has time to hear about my (many) problems.
--sighs—
blah blah blah. People say same-sex couples are abominations, but I say they’re… hot! And with as many followers as this blog has, it gives me a certain responsibility to say exactly how I feel. So, not too much more to say, thanks for letting me rant as usual----
>>>>> To all the people who picket-sign in the name of what THEY believe, I say: KISS MY GAY ASS, AND ALL THE ONES IN THE FOLLOWING PICS, I’ll be doing the same… ;)

--Cogito

Capricornaries@hotmail