Followers

Birthday Suggestions?...

At the end of this month, I’ll be celebrating 21 years on this blue rock we call Earth! Yaaayy!! Everyone’s clamoring over what I should do. Some say let’s go to Chicago and get white-boy wasted. Some say let’s go to Detroit…. And get white-boy wasted. Some say let’s stay in town, order a STUPID amount of delivery food… and get white-boy wasted.
More than likely, I think we’ll be going to Chicago because my cousin owns like 4 different nightclubs and it’s going to be a great time, of course.
But I wanted to ask my bloggers: what did you do for your 21st birthday?

I really wanna know because decision making is one of my weaknesses.
Seriously: I’m part of the rare breed that HATES multiple-choice quizzes/exams because I hate having so many different options! Lol, I’m… complex…

Enjoy the pics and let me know what yall did on yallz 21st bday…

P.S. Emmanuel, Cold Phoenix--I want my drinks!!!! 

--Cogito