Followers

in Memoriam - Sept. 11, 2001

10 years ago, our lives were changed forever. Evil reared its ugly head! So many innocent lives lost for an extremist cause! But love conquers all and we as a nation and world will overcome this and won't allow the few that harbor evil to shake our resolve.

I was there in NYC the day this happened. I would have been at the World Trade Center that morning but I woke up 30 minutes late. I was watching the news when the 1st plane hit. I was out the door to head to the WTC to go to bank when the 2nd plane hit. Then I knew something was wrong. Like everyone else, we watched in disbelief what happened at the World Trade Center, the Pentagon and in Shanksville, PA. My heart is still heavy for all those families that lost loved ones on that day. I pray for God's strength for those affected each and every day as I know it's painful.